The Lady Smith Memorial Institute (LSMI)
Our proposed date for re-opening is 19 July 2021. Restrictions are going - but Covid 19 is staying - so please have respect for others and stay safe. "Hands, face, space and fresh air". Thank you.
Located in the centre of Somerton, the LSMI, more commonly known as the Parish Rooms, is a medium sized village hall facility, with a main hall and stage, a smaller room (known as the Pinney Room) and kitchen facilities. The LSMI is a registered charity (no: 304629).
Additional Equipment (available on request):
- Wifi and Broadband
- Drop down projection screen and suspended projector
- Projector stand and lectern
- Hearing loop with clip–on microphone and loudspeakers
- Crockery, glasses and cutlery for 100 people
- Gas/electric cooker with six burners
- Microwave oven
- Refrigerator and small freezer
- Kettles and water heaters
- Some tea towels
- All crockery and cutlery must be washed up and put away in the correct drawers or cupboards.
- Kettles should be emptied before you leave.
- All rubbish should be removed by the hirer.