The Lady Smith Memorial Institute (LSMI)
Located in the centre of Somerton, the LSMI, more commonly known as the Parish Rooms, is a medium sized village hall facility, with a main hall and stage, a smaller room (known as the Pinney Room) and kitchen facilities. The LSMI is a registered charity (no: 304629).
Additional Equipment (available on request):
- Wifi and Broadband
- Drop down projection screen and suspended projector
- Projector stand and lectern
- Hearing loop with clip–on microphone and loudspeakers
- Crockery, glasses and cutlery for 100 people
- Gas/electric cooker with six burners
- Microwave oven
- Refrigerator and small freezer
- Kettles and water heaters
- Some tea towels
- All crockery and cutlery must be washed up and put away in the correct drawers or cupboards.
- Kettles should be emptied before you leave.
- All rubbish should be removed by the hirer.